Scrum Half: Abel Tasman & Queenstown, Mt. Cook & Milford Sound


This journal has been deleted.
COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Comments only available on published blogs

22nd March 2007

LOVE YOUR PHOTOS
Oh my i love love love all the photos you have taken throughout your trip! Fantastic work, keep it up. Leanne
22nd March 2007

enjoyed
Good photos....saves me the fare of going !
22nd March 2007

Nothing Compares to Whistler!
To Whistler! Especially in the southern hemisphere. Except maybe the Chilean/Argentinian Resorts- like Las Lenas(arg) or Valle Nevado(chile)- but those are much more northerly and dry to compare to Whistler, Bariloche or NZ. Anyways! GREAT PICS! Great BLOG! Loved it all. I found Tekapo and the area around Twizel quite nice however. Desolate, yes- but there's something magical in the silence of the open spaces near Tekapo and Pukaki, the part of New Zealand with the most days of sunshine and in the rain shadow of the Southern Alps, but all the glory of a lanscape scoured by ancient glaciers. Thanks For Posting!! Look forward to your Hawaii blogs...
3rd June 2008

uuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaa
great photos !!!! nature is astonishing :) ENJOY, jana
28th July 2008

Amazing Pictures.. rated every single one.. what camera do you use?
16th September 2008

Kapai!!
12th February 2009

Thanks for the memories and great photos
You really brought back to me how much we loved Queenstown and Milford. We flew over to Milford to save time, and flew over Mt Cook and many glaciers. Next trip will have a little more time there. Aren't the wines reasonable and pretty good? We also loved the fish, and the flat white coffee in the morning.
7th September 2010

wonderful pictures!
my goodness! all you photos totally incredible! I can't stop admiring all of them :D keep it up!
16th January 2011
Totaruni Beach

Totaruni (sic)
Whilst the photo is very good, The correct spelling is Totaranui. It is truly a beautiful part of New Zealand that I frequent as often as possible. Next visit, next month!
30th January 2012

Hi, from Argentina
Postcards, paradise, perfect. Three Ps. Hugs from Argentina. Graciela.

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0341s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb