Bailey's Blog


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Oamaru
September 27th 2010
Published: September 27th 2010
Edit Blog Post

The day really started when we caght the bus to Dunedin to have a look around and go certain places, the first place was a church called the first church which we passed by on the way to the chinese gardens. Aparently the whole structure for the chinese gardens was moved all the way from shanghai. There we learned a form of showing you're rich, the taller the foot stall in the door way was the richer you were. For us all it was wierd and joked about if you were too rich you would need stairs getting over it. Then we visited a hobby shop to look at warhammer, my brother got off task and brought some yu-gi-oh cards meanwhile on task dad found a new way to play. After that me and my brother were so glad at what dad found ... an all you can eat baffet with lunch, breakfast and dinner, to make it more exitcing we found it at happy hour. the next morning we visited the chocolate factory were we learned alot about chocolate on a tour.... one of these is white chocolate was invented in New Zeland and we also got free chocolate.

Bailey

Advertisement



27th September 2010

comment from the unc
I note dada found the "all you can eat".... now why am I surprised about that.... hmm choclaate andf all you can eat food - sounds like a good diet to me..
28th September 2010

From HK
All that chocolate! Did it put you off chocolate The smell got a bit sickly I thought! and the stirring pot Put me off chocolate for about 2 hrs! We couldnt go to Dunniden fac We went to the one in Tassie Still Cadbury's Did you go up the steep hill? Cant remember what was special about it though Did you go to the castle or the Teirri gorge railway Not sure how to spell it Will answer Calebs later Have fun

Tot: 0.138s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0907s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb