RPM............


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island
February 11th 2013
Published: February 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Had an awesome burn at the gym this morning. One of the lads wives is a Triathelete and presonal trainer so a couple of us did her RPM class. To say it was punishing is an understatement! Mick went all upmarket and put proper cycling shoes on whith cleats, however it was a case of all the gear and no idea. He couldn't keep his feet attached to the pedals and at speed either leg was likely to come unstuck whilst the other was spinning for New Zealand. When he could actually breath I kept hearing him say "it's alright I'll catch you up." I wasn't much better........Kyliegh kept gaining on about heart beat being increased and then feeling it slow.......... was just glad that I had a heart beat at all!

Went to a large shopping mall on the North Shore to have a mooch and lunch in the food hall. Quality of the food and selection is excellent - sushi, Chinese, roast, etc. etc. Settled for Japanese, a bowl of rice topped with choice of fresh raw veg, and two meat toppings, In my case Teriaki Chicken and Tempura Squid and a couple of sauces - fantastic.

Also saw a cool Praying Mantis.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0503s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb