More from Sparks


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Wellington
December 28th 2008
Published: December 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Sorry that i didn't post a blog for Queenstown because i did one but it didn't save which is annoying.
Anyway we got to lake Takepo and i just got on my bed and slept because i was just so tired. later mum woke me up and said we had to go out and get something to eat so i got up (i was grumpy) and walked down to a place the guide recommended and had a delicious pizza Mario! After dinner we walked back to the hostel and dad dj and i played football then went to bed. Next morning we got early and while me and Daniel played football while mum and dad checked out and we ran to the car just as everything was ready and set off.
We are back in Christchurch in the aloha motel with the happy Chinese man. Then we went out to get dinner and we went in circles, went to places which were boarded up and saw this man who was doing basketball tricks, he was called basketball man and he was at www.myspace.com/basketballman. Anyway when we eventually found the place we wanted my meat was dry there was no Yorkshire puddings i spilt my water but i had a really nice cocktail (children's one) it was called Timmy the tug boat (cool) after that we got a taxi back to the motel for the flight tomorrow.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0401s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb