All good things must come to an end!


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Coromandel
December 11th 2006
Published: February 12th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hey guys. this is our last full day in New Zealand! Wow. How time flys. It is really hard to believe it is all coming to an end. It realy seems like we left yesterday. Other than the clear fact that traveling from one place to another finding a place to stay and eat has all become very routine and easy. Rather than a journey in itself.
We have really been blessed with great weather for out last 2 week bike trip in NZ. We went around the pinisula of the coromandel. Lots of beach and mountains. We had some great hikes and some great days just cycling and roaming the beaches.
We finshed the cycling in the town of Thames and had a great hike to the tip of the pinicles. I have never done so many stairs in one day. It was stairs all the way up the 3 hour hike and all the way back down. My claves still haven't fully recovered. The hostel we stayed in was a pleasure as well. We have been saying how we actually haven't met a heap of people that have inspired us to keep intouch or feel a real connection with. We have been starting to wonder where all the cool travelers have gone. ha ha!
But we had some really great visits and a lady staying at the hostel, who is from Holland, found out that we no nill about sea food and really haven't tryed much at all since being here. So she prepared us mussles for dinner that night. They where green lipped mussels and the freashest she said she had ever had. ( "thank goodness brett says"). . It was great!
So we will see many of you very soon.
It has been so nice getting the comments along the way from all of you. It really has been a great way to stay intouch.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 67; dbt: 0.0665s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb