Happy Christmas and New Year from New Zealand


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Bay of Plenty » Tauranga
January 2nd 2013
Published: January 2nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone,



I just wanted to say happy New Year to you all. I hope you are having a lovely christmas break.

We are in New Zealand now. We picked up a campervan in Auckland about 10 days ago and are travelling around the North Island. So far we have visited the Northland, 90 Mile Beach, Puketti Forest, the Bay of Islands, The Coromandel Peninsular and now we are in the Bay of Plenty. New Zealand is a beautiful country full of wildlife and stunning scenery. We have spent some time on the beachs, we have been snorkeling (we spotted a sting ray about 2 foot away, it was amazing) and had a few beautiful walks. It is a great country to explore and be outside. Unfortunatley we have had quite a bit of rain though (although not as much as home I don't think!) We spent Christmas day in Maniti Bay, although it rained we still went body boarding and had a bbq. We decided we must do that seeing as we are in New Zealand!

We are planning to work our way down to the South Island before we fly to Australia on February 14th.

New Zealand is 13 hours ahead of the time in the U.K. That means we celebrated New Year as you were having your lunch!

Anyway, I will write again when I have some exciting news for you!

Thank you for all your lovely messages and I am glad you are enjoying the updates!

Miss T

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0337s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb