The Bay Of Islands/Cape Reigna


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Bay of Islands » Paihia
March 20th 2009
Published: March 20th 2009
Edit Blog Post

hello!
well i booked my kiwi experience bus and am now up in the tropical paradise that is the bay of islands. The wetaher isnt amazing as its been a but overcast, the next couple of days are supposed to be lovely. Im staying at a place called pipi patch ha! today i went on a trip to the very top of new zealand. We drove in a truck along ninety mile beach and i went sandboarding!!! which is so fun and basically like bodyboarding down sand dunes. then we stood right at the top of new zealand where the maoris have loads of legends and the oceans collide and you can see tazmania. Ill try and get some pictures up soon. Last night there was a free bbq at the hostel which was so much fun! tomorrow me and polly and this other person we have met are off up north again to kirikiri which is lovely and there is apparently lots of fruit picking work. going to see if we can get a 2-3 week contract just to make some extra money 😊. Thats about it for now, but i hope everyones okay, think im off for an early night tonight!

Mum and dad i just topped up my phone which seems to be working a little better now so ill try and phone you tommorrow night. 😊


miss you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0382s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb