Arriving in Sydney


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland
August 8th 2010
Published: August 25th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Sunday 8.8.2010 day 298
Arriving in Sydney
We arrived in NZ at about 7am their time and had to get off the aircraft and walk back around to the waiting lounge though the scanners and metal detects again. I have not been to NZ before so took a few photos then we boarded the aircraft for our 3 hour flight to Sydney we arrived in Sydney airport at 10 am and had no problems going though immigration except that the smart gate system did not work for me. We when to pick up our bags but they were not there everyone else had there and we and a few other people were still waiting. At first we were told that there was another container to come and then they said we had to report the bags as missing. We went and did that then the bags started to come again we were told they had sent them to cargo instead of bagged. We had no problems going through customs and then get the train to central station were we changed trains and got the train to Granville were we got a taxi to the apartments were we were staying. We then got some food and had a friend come over for a while before going to bed early after being up for almost 2 days. It felt very strange being in Australia and requiring the shops and banks.



Additional photos below
Photos: 27, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.403s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 58; dbt: 0.1121s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb