Day 104


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Yasawa Islands
January 5th 2011
Published: January 5th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This morning we ate like kings before heading up across the mountain to the other side of the island to the little of village of Nalauwaki for Sunday morning church! The beach in front of the village was dominated by the stunning mountain peaks and so after walking through the little village we got into the church where we sat with the locals. The singing was beautiful but the preacher was rather forceful in his delivery and so after 15 minutes of him shouting at the congregation we decided to head back to the resort where we basked in sun before lunch! After lunch and a little more lounging we headed to the sea where we snorkelled over the reef in the clearest water we'd ever seen! The fish were amazing and the coral was so pretty and so when we headed back to shore we were rather fisheyed but we soaked up some more rays before our 3 course dinner! By this point however we were told that our favourite night time friends were back again....the bed bugs were in the dorm!! Beds mattresses and all were evacuated so we were moved to a Bure praying that the little buggers hadn't already attacked us!!! After dinner it was time for movie under the stars and so we watched Little Miss Sunshine lying on the sun beds in front of a giant screen put up by the pool!! Pop corn and everything we laid under the stars before heading to bed!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 16; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0444s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb