FIJI


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Viti Levu » Coral Coast
August 5th 2009
Published: August 5th 2009
Edit Blog Post

So we are back home safe and sound. Fiji was Amazing! blue blue waters, coco nut filled palm trees and tons of adventures to be had. I would have updated the blog earlier, but the islands were very simple, and had no such luxuries as internet or hot water :P Throughout the week "fijitime" we managed to visit 4 small islands. the main island Nadi, corovue, coralview and bounty. Nadi is the main island. Most of the population lives there. its the main Hub for all the islands. This is where we first landed, in the blanket of the night, the first Backpackers was very nice, people just lounging by the TV in the common area, and if you walked a little further you are greeted by the white, soft sandy beaches and rolling waves that are overlooked by a ocean of stars.

early the next day (6:30 am) we rush to catch our bus that heads to all the small islands. Corovue was the first. It was a pretty small island, with a nice hike to the top (for a nice sunset, although I had more fun running down) It was however very windy (not being surounded by any other islands) Snorkling here was good(not the best but still very good)


****I will add more when im not passing out from the jet lag 😊****




Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0553s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb