Day 102-NYE!!


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Mamanuca Islands » Beachcomber
January 5th 2011
Published: January 5th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Unfortunately the sun at breakfast didn't last and so we began our NYE drinking with our new friends from the US of A in the rain! Later that afternoon we boarded the ferry and waved goodbye to Mana and set off to the party island of Fiji - Beachcomber!!! The island has a capacity of just 250 people but tonight this tiny island was packed and we soon got into the festivities! Later in the night there was some excitement over some famous people who we had no recollection of whatsoever but we decided to get in on the action anyway and ended up sitting with the stars of Australian Rugby League!! We ended up spending most of the night with them in between visits to the spa on the beach, the cute little church (randomly!!) and of course to the bar! By the time the countdown had begun we were very excited and there were fireworks going off everywhere from all the different islands! Elin went skinny dipping once again and Elin and Camilla tried but failed to rugby tackle one of the rugby players to the ground and so by 4am we were ready for a nap!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 16; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0346s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb