sydney to Fiji


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
March 21st 2014
Published: March 28th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Another early morning to catch the train to get our flight to FIji. The train is literally across the road from the hostel. It took 15 mins and we were there.... Simple.

We got though to customs and.headed to duty free as i read reviews and they said alcohol is expensive on the islands so one litre of malibu and.whisky purchased. We also went to TRS to claim.our tax back from the sunglasses.

Then it was litetally time to get on the plane.the flight was just short of.four hours and we landed in very humid fiji. The people are so.friendly and.when we arrived in.the airport three men were singing with ucalyles.

We jumped in a.taxi through the outskirts of.Nadi and.arrived in.Denerau 20 minutes later.

Our hotel is beautiful and.they treat you like a princess for tips of course not what we use to after lots of hostels. We have a.sea view and it.looks.beautiful even.with all the clouds as the rain had arrived.

We got.settled and read the map of the resort. We walked to the port denerau where there are shops and restaurants . We got some food as we were hungry. The walk was lovely they have a golf course on one side and a marina on the other.

We were both tired and Darren not well again so we stayed in. We had a sandwich washed down.with malibu

.It tastes so good. I shut my eyes and looked forward to waking up in.the morning!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0564s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb