In Australia


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
February 7th 2006
Published: February 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

So we made it. After a long delay in Toronto , a long flight to L.A then an even longer flight to Sydney....19 hours later we made it. The Farrands (The family that we are staying with) couldnt be more amazing. They have three children , Matt , James and Belinda. They could not be more hospitable for us! It is now 8:41 pm on Tuesday night , Kayla and I are feeling pretty jet lagged. Today we went a little sightseeing with Belinda and her mother , shopping...etc. It was night to just have a day to rejuvenate and relax before we get into the heavy duty stuff.
New words that are going to be in our vocabulary for the next 4 months...
Mate
Rubbish
Heaps
Done for
Full as a boot
etc.
WE are going to have an early night so we can get up early and go into Downtown Sydney on the train. WE are awaiting the arrival of two guys coming into Sydney tomorow that we know. We have been asked to go along to Surfers Paradise with them for a couple weeks. Well let you know what happens.
Oh ya.....there are cockatoos everywhere in the trees. Bad poisonous snakes..huge spiders , and crrrrrrrrrocs.
Much love , hail and kayl

Advertisement



7th February 2006

HHHand JIBS i miss u guys already im SOO glad u made it safe!!i was worried about y ah!I know u guys will have any amazing time and i want you to enjoy every bit of it!just remember your in a different country and be suuper safe!!gonna miss u guys but have the BEST time of your lives and well see u soon enough:)(if u don't decide to live out there for ever in whcih case im COMIN)!
8th February 2006

Sounds good, really interesting. Lov u guys
8th February 2006

Who is Fig anyway?
Soooo Happy the girls made it safe and sound not much new here in Dundas. Have a safe wonderful trip up the coast with 2 guys from copetown.? What the heck! Hope to see amazing pictures soon. Love Ya girls. Cindy
8th February 2006

Have fun!!
Glad you girls had a safe flight. Your going to have an amazing experience. Enjoy!!for the rest of us. Love and miss you'sssss,Aunt Dyan XoX

Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0765s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb