AUS


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
July 3rd 2007
Published: July 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

aus trip

Rough as so forgive


aus trip Well this is the first entry and it's just really me trying to work this site out and getting it straight in my head which isn't easy at the best of time and after a couple of wines well u can just imagin. So u can stop reading if u want i'll only be craping on about my AUS trip.

So it's been 8 months since I took off from the sunny coast and left the warm sun drenched beach to some one else. Well as some of u know I took off down the coast after a significant detour around southern Qld to see fam an friend i call u that even if not reciprecated. Stright down the coast to coffs habour nice spot best isn the central NSW districi think. only a little detour into port mauqueriand then on to Sydney saw manley and stayed in New town had a couple of shouldn't say it but work things to do and then veged out at bondi for a couple of days. But got quite sick of the pace and vib of syd so took off to the blue mountains kootoomba and the 3 sisters droped in on the penerth white water (man made but had to see what it was like. and then off down the coast a little bit futher to woolongong really nice spot worth a stop over and got really nice beaches. Shellhabour is only a half hr away and a really chilled little sleepy fishing village as my mummy say and well worth a coffee stop. Also stoped in at batemans bay for a night nice Yha and beautiful beaches. then downthe coast to narooma and off the highway abit too moogo zoo cool little private one but has everything and no crowds and just wonderaround and they have soo many talks and the keapers will answer any stupid ? u got going. not much else for NSW but a bit of driveing.

So then into Vic and to lakes entrance where i stayed for a couple of day wasn't feeling crash hot but ya get that and worst places in the world to get bug. so felling energised off 2 foster and wilsons prom nat park loved it so i came back 2 time but can't get enough of good thing. from there to melbourne and then started work next day usual short of big city things to do. i'll loved melb so much kinda got sucked into a black hole 4 months. but mad it out and then back to Qld after detour to sky diveing center opps.

getting a little bit long so para phrase the rest then it was another trip around SEQLD for fam friends then over to perth and more work and weekend trips and skydiveing got that addiction under control now. Then 2 weeks hols for rottness island and then backt o qld and fraser island and bris to see friends they where getting sick of good byes. and then off to townsville to worka nd lazy in the sun which is when northern queensland decied to have the cold three weeks so still no tan.

So that bring me to Mel and Glens here in little newcastle Where the weather not too cold. they feeding me up like i need it but they great. off to sydney 2w mora and VEITNAM thurs can't wait so that was the trip around aus got a bit long should of started this months ago but meh.

catch ya peoples


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 6; qc: 48; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb