2 more sleeps and we're ready to go!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth
July 2nd 2007
Published: July 2nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Welcome to our (soon to be) fabulous travel blog!

We thought it was the best way to stay in touch and keep everyone updated (and jealous) of our European adventures.

Our flight leaves at 6am Wednesday so only 2 more sleeps (although we have a feeling "sleep" isn't something we'll get lots of tomorrow night) and our first port of call is London. We're planning to spend a couple of days there before taking a bus to explore Bath and the Stonehenge. Then it is back to London for a couple of days before catching the Eurostar to Paris where we spend a week hopefully enjoying sunny summer weather in the City of Light exploring museums and munching on croissants. From there.... who knows we've got a whole continent to explore and it's not like we've got a home or jobs!!

The last 2 and a half weeks have been pretty full on and we've clocked some km's on the good ol' Laser travelling up to the farm hoping for one last look of sweeping green paddocks and WA fresh air, unfortunately we didn't get to see that but we saw a whole lot of dust and even a bit of that stuff that falls from the clouds - rain!

We've been running around being our usual disorganised selves, Daniel's been cool calm and collected with the "do it tomorrow attitude" while Trish has been destroying forests with all the "useful" lists of what is still left to do and get.

But we made it (well we're almost there) and are all packed now (thanks to a scare from Em on Saturday night 😊), and ready to go!

Tomorrow we will enjoy a relaxing day with the lovely Perth weather (not - but at least its raining somewhere).

Anyway will keep you updated on our travels, hope all is well for everyone and we'll see you next year!!

(please excuse the dorky photo - don't worry there will be more exciting ones to come!!)


Advertisement



3rd July 2007

Lucky You!!!!1
I was wonderining if you had any more room in the side pocket of your bag? Cause i want to come;)!!!! Well if you dont i guess i will have to stay here and work and pay bills like normal unlucky people. Well anyway have lots of great fun and try all types of food even if they say it is chicken dont question it just BLOODY EAT IT!!!! at leats you will have lots of funny stories both good and bad to tell your kids in the future lol.... Lots of love and travel safe love Jo and Kaylah xxxxxx
3rd July 2007

Good luck guys!!
Remember- a good friend will bale you out of jail- a better friend will be in there with you!!! don't know that that will help any but it is a good saying :o) Have a great time you guys and take care. oh and keep the "Dorky" pics coming - we have a huge pin-up board to fill!
7th July 2007

Hey guys, hope you are enjoying our lovely UK weather, hope it's not too wet for you, mind the flooded areas...lol

Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0674s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb