Brisbane & Perth


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Perth City
December 28th 2013
Published: December 28th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hey guys,

Hope everyone had a great xmas!

So I think i am up to leaving Bangkok heading to Australia. We got to Brissy and stayed with our mates Amz and Mat (I used to work with amz at Aon years ago) for a week and the first thing they feed us was a BBQ it was amazing!, no more pad thai's!. It was fun until we found out they were doing this shake diet thing, so they never ate meals with us, totally the wrong time of year to be starting that crazy nonsense. Mats Uncle suddenly died on a tractor accident so we looked after the cat while they flew back to NZ. The 2nd week we were there we stayed with my mate Vanessa (paremata girl) and got to catch up with mouse and Zak from PKB, lily from the euro trip and some of Brent old skool dunedin friends. We are now in perth, which is miles from anywhere! Lucy and Adam have been awsome. The took us to a pump class (which killed us for a week!) the next day Brent help build a deck with the boys while lucy and I went up to Fremantle to have a look around. As we were strays on Xmas 😞 Adams lovely family took us in for xmas eve and morning brunch so that was really nice, we are have dinner with them tomorrow night as well. Christmas night we went over to Ben and Lorraes place for a party (we meet them on our Irish tour). Then last night we went over and had a bbq with Jon & Bron who we meet on our Croatia boat tour so its been good catch ups all round. Oh and today we are going to see Mark & Esper who Brent grew up with, about 1/2 an hour up past Perth city so we are gona hang out up there and New years with Jon and Bron and Morgs that I meet on Euro tour so should be good ae.

Any who thats the update 😊 chat soon hopefully next time I write we will be working! photos to come when i find wifi.

love you guys missed you on xmas xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.286s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0554s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb