Published: April 16th 2012April 16th 2012
Hello Friends and Family of well ME!
Well i've booked my tickets and i'm coming to a town near you. Now this isn't going to be like last Christmas where we really didn't get time to relax and be a tourist. So you my friends are the people that I will be making an effort to see or have come to me. I'm talented and as much as i'd like to go see everyone in their home...i don't have the powers of Superman and or the funds of Rockefeller which would enable me to undertake that option. However the bonus is that i'm spending the majority of my time between Calgary - Red Deer - Edmonton. I will be arriving in 'the true north strong and free' on April 28 at night. I'm going to be exhausted and cranky and i'll probably be in the shape of an airplane chair. I will be renting a car so I will be able to comunte and hey driving on the wrong side of the road can't be that hard...they tell me its like riding a bike, you never forget.
Here are the tentative dates for my trip:
• April 28 - Leave Perth, Australia arrive Edmonton Alberta (cue the Cher song "Turn Back Time!")
• April 30 - Necessary evils of living abroad...have to renew DL and Passport plus i'm hoping to get LASIK while i'm here. (Cheapy Cheapy!)
• May 21/22 - Toronto
• May 24 - May 27 - New York, USA
• May 28 - Zurich, Switzerland
• July 10 - Bangkok, Thailand (Spa retreat)August 9 - Perth, Australia (Home)
So there are the dates but mainly from April 30 to May 21 i'll be in Alberta.
I'll keep you posted. XOXO Katie Girl