Day Eighteen-The Race


Advertisement
Published: May 9th 2010
Edit Blog Post

First off It's Mothers day in Australia today so Happy Australian Mother's day to Philip Mum back home, miss you.

To mark this occasion Philip ran the Mother day classic fun run in Perth round the aptly named Lake monger in Perth 7km which was two laps of the lake, This was his first ever fun run and coming only four months since starting this regime off losing his chunk and shedding over 5 stone after bobby said he wanted to be like him fat. His sat nav gives a finish time of 44.32 the official finish time is 46:03 I think the loo break slowed him down! we finish 674 out of 1071. He gets rather emotional when he finishes but cant ring anyone back home as it still 2am! Jason, Jayne, Molly and Louis come down to support him. All in all a good morning.

We Then go and watch Thomas play Football against Stirling Lions where Mike Lyons ex Everton player is manager of the senior team, Thomas plays well but his team lose due in no small part too the worse referring I ve seen since Mark Clattenburg turned out at Goodison.

The afternoon is spent on the wind swept beach watching kite surfing which is aboustly bonkers ,people on surf boards flying though the sky pulled along by akite,mad. Philip gets a look in his eye this will end in tears.

I was hoping for an early night after all this but We've got to wait up for Everton on the tele

Final word back to the run This isn't Philip last run on this trip just the first and he will be revealing more tomorrow and what we plan to do, He was soo fat before NASA plan to use him to shore up the hole in the
Ozone layer.

[url=http://results.racetectiming.com/MyResults.aspx?CId=11&RId=2028&EId=1&AId=33184


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



9th May 2010

sorry Hibby but Philip is my hero !! you didnt need me to tell you it was possible..onwards and upwards..rahhhh :-) lake monger pmsl xx

Tot: 0.167s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 17; qc: 67; dbt: 0.0858s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb