Day 35


Advertisement
Published: May 27th 2010
Edit Blog Post

After celebrating the Fact we made the Western Australian yesterday we have realised they print any old nonsense with the fact Robbie Fowler is on the front Today. He has just signed for Perth Glory and flew in today. We immediately start making plans to go to Sydney.

Philip goes on a bike ride to Hilary’s boat harbour today where he has a foot massage this involve putting your feet into a bath of hot tea, which then becomes scalding hot by adding a kettle full of boiling water to the already hot water. The hotter the better they say. screaming like a girl the girls removes feet and layer of skin before the massage begins.

The heavens open on the way home and we get drenched just as back in the real world we are being told were in the Northwich Guardian today. How exciting we race home to read it.

Err no mention of me all Philip and Bobby I thought I was the star of this show, shocking.....

Were moving house tomorrow.Jayne,Jason,Louis,Tom and Molly are moving to a beautiful house about a mile away.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0775s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb