Anne's leaving :(


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » New Norcia
April 28th 2011
Published: May 22nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Easter was a mad rush of people all weekend as Anzac day fell on the day after easter as well. Anzac day is similar to our remembrance day in Canada. Anzac stands for Australia New Zealand Army Corps. So, we had 5 days of easter/anzac madness in the hotel. It didn't really feel like easter for me as it was so busy and I was working all the time.

On the Thursday Anne who I had only met when I first came here but became a really close friend was leaving. It was a sad day for us all! Our little Irish firecracker! In her place a boy named Oliver from Mauritius came. At the same time the owners two sons Richard and James were also leaving. So, 2 new girls also started. Ashliegh and Laura from the UK are the new girls.

But before all that we had a little party for our little Anne to bid her a very fond farewell on the rest of her trip. We had a few drinks in the pub before moving the party back to our cottage. I'll really miss Anne, she is one of my favorite people in the world. I always had a good laugh with her!




Additional photos below
Photos: 22, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



24th May 2011

So there is time for some fun
Nice to see some more pictures and Hippolito's family. You are slowly getting the blogs caught up. Just a month behind.Great talking last night...May 22.Love ya.

Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 10; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0493s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb