15 January 2012


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Fremantle
January 15th 2012
Published: January 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Day two of taking the dogs to the beach was much more stressful than the first. We managed to lose Rocky’s chain and while leading Samson past some other people with two small dogs he somehow pulled out of his collar and went bounding back to................well I was not sure what he was going to do.

Samson is a big playful thing but when you see him in full flight, as the two little dogs whom he wanted to get acquainted with did, it is a little unnerving. All is well that ends well. Crisis averted.

Rachel and I decided to hop on the bus to Fremantle in the afternoon. Did I mention we love Fremantle? Having holidayed there last year it was nice to be back and just potter around for the afternoon. There are some very good book stores and CD stores hidden around the place and like Rundle or Gouger Street back in Adelaide there are plenty of nice cafes and restaurants to choose from.

You tend to go with what you know so after a spot of lunch it was off to X-Wray (little cafe/bar) for an ice cold beer. Oh and I was also stoked to find out that the new Underworld movie is about to start screening – I like it.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 56; dbt: 0.1049s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb