Coral bay


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Coral Bay
December 3rd 2011
Published: December 3rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

111

Coral bay, need to say more...
Drove to Coral bay, if you love your snorkelling, then you will love this place... the reef is right off the beach with plenty of marine life. Most of the photos taken are with my Olympus water proof camera whilst snorkelling... Did not do scuba dive there, because I was the only certified scuba diver in the group, but snorkelling was fun, single breath hold usually lasts 45 seconds and allowed me to dive to depth of 5-7 meters, so most the the underwater photos are taken at depth of 5 meters, no wetties required, as water temperature is around 20 degree celsius... Only spend a day there, ideally, would have loved to had a week there, because then could have taken a few boat dives too...

Definitely going back there again, perhaps in 2 months time... will talk to Penny about it next week... hope the photos itself would have convinced her.

On a side note, the shop across the road to the beach, next to the petrol station does really good fish burgers... ice creams are not too bad either... great way to chill out after the beach... There are also free showers next to the dive shop, I think it is refresh water, so you can rinse out your stuff as well... but have to be patient, the water pressure is low...


Additional photos below
Photos: 45, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

44
4

The place sells itself...
55
5

I love coral bay...
88
8

Just relaxing...
99
9

Okay, here is me at work...
1010
10

camera is rolling, 1st of the many breath hold dives


Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb