gday mate


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » St Kilda
April 5th 2007
Published: April 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ive been in oz now for nearly a month staying in st kilda at the cooee hostal, what a great place! It was great to arrive hear and see jackie and wayne (aka the shrimps), for those of you that dont know them their my buddies i lived with in ibiza, they got a cool flat in yarraville and a yorkshire pudding tin so been going abit crazy making ye old sunday dinners round there.

Met up with my brother again and went to see eagles of death metal which was mint, lots of pvc and head bangin! we went to the grand prix again and handed out some mags on sat and sunday, got nicley burnt as it was soooooo hot there.

We visited the melbourne prison where ned kelly spent his last days and had a great time dressing up in all the armour, the hats were especially entertaining!

One of the best nights out was at the vs festival, we saw groove armada and the pet shot boys (abit of a blast from the past glad im 27 i knew all the words ha ha)

Now i got abit carried away with the
the shrimpsthe shrimpsthe shrimps

jacki and wayne...oh what a lovley couple
photos on my blog of the neighbours tour, its gotta be done im in melbourne! me and jade went on the neighbours bus and saw some of the reruns in neighbours from ages ago, scott and charleans wedding, harolds death (although he didnt die), bouncer was on there henry and mrs mangal etc was really good. We met dr carl kennedy after (one of you luck friends will get a signed copy in the post), he has a band that plays in a pub near to ours and theres a neighbours quiz night every monday (never made that though)

Im off to sydney tonight to meet back up with jade as she went home last week, should be a laugh gonna stay there for abit, ill keep you posted!



Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

jen me and natjen me and nat
jen me and nat

mmmme and a great box of goon!
ramset streetramset street
ramset street

well avtually its caloled pinot close or something and theres real people that live there
now this is my favourite photonow this is my favourite photo
now this is my favourite photo

dr carl kennedy ha ha and hes really nice
ned kelly armourned kelly armour
ned kelly armour

jade and jackie entertaining themselves


5th April 2007

Collecto Karen wants the signed Karl Kenedy pic PLEASE!!!!
AS ABOVE XX
21st May 2007

colecto karren
hi mate you know what im like i wrote you the post card 2 months ago and still have it ive finally got your correct address off my hotmail so thats a start i just have to nip in the post office i promice ill do it this week, did you eget the one wiuth the funny penguins on ages ago?
21st May 2007

Jackie and wayne
woo no way have they moved otu there for good or are they just traveling? Did Karl Kennedy play you any songs, heard him on Radio 1 a while ago, he is preety good!

Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0413s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb