Where in the World are We?


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Tasmania » Burnie
April 13th 2008
Published: April 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

World Trip

Home Sweet Home, Burnie Tasmaina

On Our Way



Only one more sleep to go before we head off on our Round the World Adventure, kids in tow.
We look forward to sharing our experiences and photos with you all and look forward to emails and news from home as well.

We start our trip in Hong Kong then to Dubai for 4 nights where we will have Dinner in the Desert complete with belly dancers and camel rides.

On to London for 3 nights then pick up our car to head south possibly to Portsmouth then to Cornwall, Bath and wherever else we have time for.

Early May will see us in the Scottish Highlands in haunted Carbisdale Castle.

We will cross to Ireland on the ferry and head anti-clockwise around the coast for approx. 10 days ending in Dublin.

From Dublin we fly to New York the city that never sleeps (I'm sure we will) for 3 nights.

New York to LA where we will meet Keegan (yah) and do the Disneyland thing before driving or busing to Las Vegas and checking out the bright lights, Grand Canyon and the Hoover Dam.

The end of May will see us back on the plane homeward bound, looking forward to our own beds, family and friends.

Hope you enjoy the trip almost as much as we will.

The Buckleys


Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb