Mups and froggy rock 'n' the Kimberley's 2014


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland
June 22nd 2014
Published: June 22nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

Only five days until we leave! Everyone is very excited and looking forward to a great trip. Mum and dad left today and the plan is to meet them at Windorah Next Monday. Gav has been busy organising the new fishing rod box he has organised for the trailer and I have been busy doing the last minute food shopping.

Mum and dad came up today and we all pitched in to give dad abit of a hair cut before they left. They plan on staying at Roma and slowly making their way to Windorah where we will meet. We stayed there when we went out to Birdsville and did the Birsdsville track. There is a great free camp spot by the Cooper Creek. Can't wait to catch up with them again. It made the excitement levels go even higher to know that they are on their way. Hopefully this last week at work won't go too slowly, knowing they are on the road already. Only five working days left!

DONT FORGET make sure you scroll right to the bottom of each blog entry when you open it. There will be more photos at the bottom of each page. 😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Wheel changeWheel change
Wheel change

The boys decided dad needed to change the wheels on his trailer at the last minute.
Mum and dad leaving.Mum and dad leaving.
Mum and dad leaving.

Ulluru and the Kimberley's here we come! We are very jealous that they are leaving before us!
The rod  box.The rod  box.
The rod box.

Thanks to a friend of ours, Dan, he did an awesome job making this new box for gav to carry his rods in.


22nd June 2014

Loved the new hairdo. Having shorter hair certainly makes the car go faster !!!
22nd June 2014

Safe Travels & Thanks
Great to be invited to be part of your travel blog - thank you so much. We are so looking forward to following your amazing trip - enjoy & be safe.
22nd June 2014

Very nice, we wishes you a good trip, have a good time, we wil follow you. many greatings from Jos en Cisca.
22nd June 2014

good luck
enjoy your big adventure!!!!!
26th June 2014

Travel safely
Loved the step by step hair cut. What a brave Pop you are Craig. It is nice to be able to keep up to date with you all. Travel safely and have a wonderful time. God bless.

Tot: 0.168s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1231s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb