I could think of worse ways to spend a monday afternoon.....


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Whitsundays » South Molle Island
November 29th 2006
Published: November 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey

Well Whitsundays were great (although i think they sold it as more than it was!! but im really not complaining!!) Sailed to south Molle island on the first day - which was luxury - are you sure this was fioor us ?? were backpackers??? So after a LOT of food and some beers the sun and sailing retired some people to bed - ready for day two.............

Which was sailing to Whitehaven beach..... 7km of pure silicon sand and one of the top 10 beaches in the world!! oh no!! And snorkelling along the reefs off the land there - which meant sexy sexy stinger suits (all in one lycra jobbies!) but i guess if they can save your life maybe they are worth it!! Then lunch and games on the beach before heading back to the island for sleep, food and drink .... maybe not in that order!

Day three had us sailing to a sand bar and more snorkelling on the south barrier reef - amazing!! the best sbnorkelling so far!! Fish the size of car tyres! Met some great girls too - will be meeting up with them in Cairns in a coupla weeks!!

When I got back 4 of the guys from the FRaser Island trip were in Airlie Beach so were all going to magneting island together next week - when Im back from diving!!

So having a chilled day today then off diving tomoz.....cant wait

Love to everyone - missing you!

Nicky
xxx

9 days til i see paul!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.057s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb