Work and a little play


Advertisement
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Stanthorpe
November 19th 2006
Published: November 20th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Sushi at the Campsite! It has been a while since we have last updated this blog, and I apologise for this. Life for the last 4 weeks, working on the farm, has almost made us feel like we are holding 'real' jobs again! We get up at 5:30am and get to work for 7am. Work until 10am, then have a 20min break (these are essential!), then work until lunch (30mins) which we take at 1pm. Then we work un... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 31, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Thinning peachesThinning peaches
Thinning peaches

Carolyn & Ronan working hard!
People moverPeople mover
People mover

This is how we normally travelled around the farm..a pretty bumpy ride some days!
Music time!Music time!
Music time!

Enjoying our after work BBQ.



20th November 2006

Thanks
Thanks for the in-depth descriptions (and quantities) of your fabulous scabs and boils. I think I will try eating breakfast later. Miss you guys!
20th November 2006

must be ready to get back to your travels
wow - sounds like you are still having an amazing time even though you've been working hard! i'm sure your next weeks will be great. joe - you seem to be quite the daredevil...you better stay safe! thanks for the great update and pictures!
20th November 2006

Hmmmm, untitled?
Joe, you always were a big pain in the neck, little brother, and now you know it too! We really enjoy this blog back in the land of ice and snow, and live vicariously through it. I did set up a "Bilton Blog" but I don't like the format, and will set one up under this forum instead. Will get some pics on there. Keep on truckin' you two - and keep all your wheels on the ground Carolyn!
21st November 2006

Can't wait!
Hey guys, happy to hear that you are enjoying the time there and meeting some fun new people. I can't wait to see you guys early in the new year!
21st November 2006

Good
Joe, this is what I will call good life experience. Looks you two are enjoying every day of it. I feel very happy for both of you. Contact me when you copme back to town. Hello to Carolyn. Alex.
23rd November 2006

How ya going?
I seriously love reading your blog. It brings back so many memories. Glad you guys are doing well. The photos with the gun are BY FAR my favourites so far. Joe -- you look like you were born to target practice.. elbow up, straight legs. In contrast Carolyn went for more of a sports "ready position". Always a good idea! Anyways, things are fairly busy back in SBay. Ben and I are building our house... the walls are up and we're waiting on the roof trusses. I'm also trying to start planning for the wedding (June 2). The weather has been a nightmare... cold and wet. I keep telling Ben that I wasn't born for this climate... living in AU turned me into a sally! Keep up the journals! Love 'em! Take care and stay safe!
24th November 2006

Hi
Hi Folks! wow, what a great adventure you are having. We are all enjoying your stories and pics. Stay well.
30th November 2006

You guys seem to be having an amazing time...love reading the blog and seeing all of your great pics...keep them all coming...cheers
4th December 2006

I'm famous...
Great blog. Joe, based on my suffering theory, sounds like you are both now saints. Take care. Miss you guys.

Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 67; dbt: 0.0789s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb