Surprise Surprise


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast » Surfers Paradise
August 5th 2010
Published: August 5th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well todays entry i'm gonna get Sue to fill out as it was her day as you will find out. High fives to Kay, Chris and Leah for keeping it a surprise.
Went to Seaworld today down by Surfers Paradise. Impressive place as really made an effort to make it good for the animals/fish. Watched the dolphin, pirate and sea lion show which were of a high standard as you would expect. Park really quiet so no queues for the few rides. When we went back to locker to get towels before going on the log flume, I got annoyed with Moe for bringing his camera. Anyway stopped off in office to supposedly to check for prices for whale watching. I suddenly heard Moe saying "Pearce family for 3.15 for dolphin encounter". Really surprised but managed not to cry. Anyway fantastic experience. All the family and Leah had to get into the water (freezing)and stand in a line. The trainer got the dolphin, Noah to go up and down so we could stroke him and then show off doing various things and then kiss him for the photos. We then went further in the water with goggles on so that we could watch the dolphin underwater. Water not that clear as lagoon very natural with sand but got to see it close up. Afterwards was grateful for the hot shower. Went and fetched photo and DVD which have come out well. Anyway great time had by all and amazing that everyone had managed to keep it a secret.




Advertisement



6th August 2010

Surprise Surprise
Yey, really glad you managed to swim with the dolphins, this will certainly be one of the highlights of your trip. I've been logging onto your blog ever since you left us on Tuesday to see if you would be able to do it! Good on you. Enjoy the rest of your trip. We will be following your blog. Sarah xxxxx

Tot: 0.283s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0948s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb