Brisbane & Gold Coast


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
September 13th 2006
Published: September 14th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hello again!



Well I am still here in Australia now as you can probably figure out.

Had a trip down to Surfers and the Gold Coast to visit my uncle and aunty who live in a quieter place on the hills. Quite the house!

You'll see that in the pics!

I checked out the new Q1 building at Surfers Paradise and wouldn't recommend walking too close to the windows if your afraid of heights!


The bar ain't cheap either and it costs $16.50 to get in and the elevator just warps you up there in no time! (9 metres per second??).

Had a nice time on the trains ESPECIALLY at night on a Saturday! Lots of great mannered people here! *Cough cough*

I have found out how expensive it is in the clubs and if you wear even a nice long sleeved surf brand t-shirt, good luck getting into the nicer clubs!

I ain't no bogan with my surf t, but can i take my pluggers in?

And no i didn't!

Now that i've had a bitch, my time here has been pretty fun actually!!

Well guys next update will be in Vancouver/Canada i'd say. Time to do some washing, no one likes a stinky packbacker!

Until then take care and wipe ya bum!

Dan.

Sorry guys having problems with getting the full size image to view! If you have recieved email updates it's because i was trying to fix this!






Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



15th September 2006

Bogan
Bogan.... The comments looked bare...
19th September 2006

Hey Dan! amazing pictures how snobbish is your rich family!! ha ha i'm just kidding!!! I hope your having an amazing time and enjoying every moment of your trip!!! Keep the updates and pictures coming talk to you soon!
3rd November 2006

what u doin daniel?
hey daniel we are all wondering what the heckers your'e up too and if youre safe!!>??? cant wait to see some more pics let me know whats goin on. cheers alan.

Tot: 0.142s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0583s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb