Riding Gun Shot


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Bramwell Junction
October 5th 2009
Published: October 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

ValhallaValhallaValhalla

The Gun Shot
After driving some of the old Telegraph road, we didn't want to appear all blasé and cocky, but we thought we would post up some dedicated pictures of the Gun Shot Creek Crossing.

I am an avid dirt Bike rider and this is the sort of terrain we would ride.

Enduro or Dirt bike riders have their favourite places, for us it was always Wales, the “Monks trod” a five mile peat bog we used to ride over and other places like that, but enough about that back to the Gun Shot.

I would imagine that here over in Australia, The Gun Shot, is one of those famous tracks, that if you navigate it you are elevated to hero status.

Well we went to it and looking from North To South feel it would be absolutely impassable, but people say they have only managed it South to North.

Looking at it, it is amazing and seeing trophy’s that have “been left” or fallen off vehicles is quite impressive.

My only sadness about this is the amount of litter that is strewn around the area and it would be nice if a 4 wheel drive club spent a weekend helping clear it up.

Enjoy the photo’s

KJ





Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

Another TrophyAnother Trophy
Another Trophy

I pIxsed on the Gun Shot
Very SadVery Sad
Very Sad

They should clear up there own mess


Tot: 0.754s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 21; qc: 203; dbt: 0.5249s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.7mb