Travelling Without Breaking the Bank


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Baralaba
June 3rd 2012
Published: June 3rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Are you dreaming of a vacation but have a tight budget? Well you can afford a great vacation if you travel smart and follow some of the tips in this guide!



<strong style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;">1) Destination:
- Check out online promotional offers for the destinations of your choice but also check out sites that specialize in the discount accommodation and flights. They can unearth some real bargains for you. If you’re flexible on your choice of destination, last minute deals can benefit from discounted prices for hotels without selling out the quality of your stay. Similarly if you are flexible on dates, travel midweek, as departures on weekends are higher.
- Use the online that show offers from different tour operators. What a great way to save time.
- The formulas “all inclusive” (all inclusive) may be of interest to avoid unnecessary expenses and other temptations.

<strong style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;">2) Transport: the low cost to very competitive rates are a way to make big economies, especially on long-haul flights. On site, opt for taxis and shuttle buses, please remember to car rentals and scooters.

<strong style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;">3) Accommodation: flee the hotel, too expensive, especially when you plan to stay several days. Choose solutions homestay: - Accommodations: furnished rooms that are homestay provided to accommodate tourists, for consideration, for one or more nights. Often, benefits such as breakfast are included. - couchsurfing: members from around the world offer hospitality.Reciprocity is not required. These alternatives can meet the inhabitants of the countries visited for a few days to share their daily lives while benefiting from their advice. - home exchange: very popular, home exchange or apartment is a way to stay in people whose habitat is steeped in the culture of his hosts, in an intimate setting, away from crowded hotel rooms and impersonnelles.C is also a way to occupy your home during your absence, and by people you trust. There are many organizations that act as intermediaries to ensure that the exchange goes smoothly. - rent his house / his apartment if you own, consider having your home financial return rent and the cost of your holiday departure. - Hostels: often highly localized, they display very low price offering singles, doubles and dorms.
<strong style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;">


<strong style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;">4) Play it your local!
Live like local vacation time is not only a good way to save but to know their customs, their language to learn and adopt their daily lives. Your experience will be even more beneficial. Do not mean to overlook the main attractions of your destination, but rather in saving and restoring all types of purchases you step back from the main tourist areas.
- Watch the people: where do they do their shopping? Where do they dress? Where do they go for a drink, go out to eat?
- Learn about market days, the free cultural activities (eg the museum entrance fee not certain day of the month), the outdoor concerts etc..





If you'd like to read more of my posts you can head over to StingyTraveller.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0585s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb