We're baaaccck.


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Wyong
July 22nd 2014
Published: July 22nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

We came back to the Central Coast for our cruise, and Peter's probable sinus operation, and then we'll be heading off to different scenery and different jobs - don't know where or what yet. We'll be back from the cruise on 1st August and would love to do some catching up with friends and family. Give us a call to get the party started. In the meantime, check out the photos from our visit to the Bell Show and Jimbour historic house. Lots of news to tell, and yes we have been very slack getting the blogs out. We promise that we will get the blogs up-to-date a.s.a.p after the cruise.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

The famous "Bell Show Jam Drops"The famous "Bell Show Jam Drops"
The famous "Bell Show Jam Drops"

We had heard on National Radio about the intense competition in the Jam Drop category so we had to check it out for ourselves.
A fine specimenA fine specimen
A fine specimen

Despite the harsh times out here there were many fine examples of healthy beasts.
The Queensland Champion...The Queensland Champion...
The Queensland Champion...

Unfortunately on this occasion he was beaten by the younger competitors.
Side-show alley was there, but oh, so small.Side-show alley was there, but oh, so small.
Side-show alley was there, but oh, so small.

Haunted house, dodgem cars, jumping castle and smiley clowns. That's it!
Jimbour HouseJimbour House
Jimbour House

A magnificent property showcasing a bygone era.


Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0825s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb