Champagne Breakfast and Sangria Afternoon!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
May 8th 2014
Published: May 14th 2014
Edit Blog Post

So glad to be back in Sydney again so soon after my last trip here, even if it is just for one night. I didn't have my usual nap in the morning on arrival to hotel as I wanted to go to breakfast with my crew. We got a wee ferry from Darling Harbour round to Circular Quay. Was really nice as some of the girls had never been to Sydney and the comes in to the Quay under the Harbour Bridge and can see Sydney Opera House. We had breakfast at one the cafés at Circular Quay that looks onto boats coming and The Harbour Bridge. Had lovely breaky and we were on the sparkly! Really enjoyed it and the weather was so nice. Some of us headed back to hotel for a sleep. I then got myself back up in the afternoon as was going to Manly Beach to see my friend Saara from schools new flat. The ferry over was rather terrfying as it was so windy and choppy. Managed to find Saara's new place which was stunning - it had views right over Manly and could see the ocean. Very jealous. My other friend Raonaid joined us and one of us Saara's friends who is also living out in Sydney - so was four Glaswegian girls having a drink! We made Sangria which went down a treat. Had a really good catch up. Me and Raonaid then left Saara's for the last ferry back to the city, which was even choppier than before! We went out in the city to The Ivy which is on George Street. It has such a lovely pool bar but this was closed due to the wind. However they had another outside bar area open. Was so busy. We had a great night dancing away. Had to leave Sydney early the next afternoon to fly back to Singapore. Had such a fab stopover here again and getting to see the girls form back home is brill!


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0473s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb