Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
December 28th 2011
Published: January 11th 2012
Edit Blog Post

28.12.2011

Baby sitting Charlie today. Kate and Stu had to work so he was all ours for the day. Sophie made him some weetabix while I got showered. We took it in turns to play with him while the other was getting ready. We checked we had everything in the pram and walked to the mall. We headed straight for the play area to keep Charlie happy. He loved it in there watching the bigger children play and bashing the spinny things and driving this big car. We walked round the shops whilst Charlie slept. On the way home we took him to the park. He loved the swings laughing all the time he was on them. Got home and put his dinner on. Brilliant day with little Charlie.

29.12.2011

Charlie day again today. We eventually got ouselves and Charlie ready and headed to Manly to meet the girls. Met them by Manly Wharf and went for a picnic together on some grass by some swings. Charlie played on the swings again and then dropped him off home. That night we met Mark and went for a few drinks. We went to a backpackers bar and got wasted on jagerbombs. I came second in a limbo competition which I should have won. Ended staying at Marks sppartment as it was to late to get a bus back to Manly.

30.12.2011

We were up early to get back to go to Bondi beach. We got to the famous Bondi beach and it was heaving. Nice to go there and sunbathe and have a swim. After a few hours we decided to go on the Bondi to Coogie walk. It was really nice coastal walk with beaches along the way that we stopped at for a rest and a drink. Mx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.199s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb