Arrive in Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
May 30th 2011
Published: June 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

124124124

OMG!! It's a limo
We arrived in Sydney very early in the morning and we were feeling pretty tired as we had had no sleep.
We gathered our bags and were met by our transfer.
Imagine my shock and surprise when a stretch limosine pulled up!!!
I had no idea!! What a fantastic end to the holiday - a ride home in a limo. I have never been in a limo before and I was very excited.
We are thrilled to be home and back with our girls and Steve R.
When we walked into the house we were met by a lovely 'welcome home' sign. (Thankyou Meagan you are very thoughtful).
We cannot believe what we have done. The places we have been, the sights we have seen, the fantastic people and family that we have met along the way.
What an awesome time we have had. Thankyou to everyone for making it so enjoyable.
It truly was the TRIP OF A LIFETIME.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

131131
131

Home again


2nd June 2011

limo day
how very exciting that was, just when you thought it was all over! who did that, I don't recognise the couple that picked you up - do I ?
2nd June 2011

that will teach me
to lok at the last blog first! they are the people from Singapore!
2nd June 2011
131

There is no place like home!
glad you enjoyed your holiday - now is the time to reflect and talk about it!
3rd June 2011

Hi Carrie
Mike and Jan are our friends, the ones we met up with in santorini. Mike Jan and Steve had organized the limo. It was a fabulous surprise!

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 29; dbt: 0.05s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb