Pixie arrives !


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
August 9th 2005
Published: December 24th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Flew to Sydney to meet the Pixie who arrives today!!! Nick gave me a lift to the airport which was v. helpful. Flight was fine, then just hung around the airport waiting for Lucy to arrive in the evening. She looked absolutely fantastic when she got off the plane! I was thinking she'd arrive bleary-eyed and knackered, but she waltzed off looking radiant with make-up all fixed and hair all sleek, talking to some hunky guy .. ! I was like "oooh, you've brought me a present!" but he soon ran off as of course i looked pants as per usual even though my flight had only been an hour.

We caught a cab into Sydney and the hostel (BIG on Elizabeth St.). Sydney seems really clean and nice, the centre is quite compact so it's easy to get around and see everything. That night we had a gossip fest in a bar called "Star Bar" where we had dinner and drinks. Luckily we could sit upstairs in the bistro part rather than in the bar as it was shocking dancing and cheesy hits a-gogo downstairs and we had some major catchin' up to do!! Great to see Luce over here and i'm really looking forward to these 5 weeks with her.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0443s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb