Sydney Update.....


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
August 7th 2007
Published: August 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hey there.........

Another blog so quickly?? I hear you say!!!

Its just a quick one with a few photos that i should have put on the last blog but didn't have time and also to update you on the last few days with Zo and of course her birthday celebrations!!

After my last blog I think it was almost Zoes bday. from Thursday to Sunday though Sydney had the worst weather it had encountered in about 60 years!! There was a massive storm which caused severe floods, people were dying, etc!! So Zo was not impressed as we had all these amazing plans for her birthday which basically involved alot of sitting in the sun and wandering around Sydney city centre!! The reality was that in the day we got drenched and had to run around the city like mad people!!

Her birthday was a good day though, despite the weather! We got up in the morning and Gabs and Ed made us all smoked salmon with scrambled eggs on bagels with Bucks Fizz which was really nice, then we went into sydney and got drenched in the day but had some nice soup for lunch to warm us up. Then in the evening we started off the nights celebrations with a few drinking games followed by a pretty crazy night out in the city! I won't go into details but basically we hit quite a few bars, got pretty drunk and got home around 5am!!

The next day was a bit of a write off and we just chilled out and ate lots of food!! Then yesterday we had to drop Zo off at the airport. I thought i held it together quite well until I walked away and started crying!! Anyway, I'm sure shes going to have an amazing couple of weeks with Dan before heading home!!

So thats about it for now guys. I started work yesterday which is going well and I'm working for 14 days without a break to earn some cash!!Its not going to be fun but hey, I need the cash!!

Anyway, Hope you're all well.

Love
Suz xxxxxxxxxx





Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

Blue Mountains and a lovely pink jacket!!Blue Mountains and a lovely pink jacket!!
Blue Mountains and a lovely pink jacket!!

I know this jacket is very fetching!! I had to borrow it from someones mum!! Yes, I do look like a geek!!
Three Sisters at Blue MountainsThree Sisters at Blue Mountains
Three Sisters at Blue Mountains

It really wasn't as spectacular as people made out!! See for yourself!!
Final farewell!!Final farewell!!
Final farewell!!

2 minutes later i was blubbering like a baby!!


25th June 2007

travelling
Happy Days!!! Hope your ok sweetiexx

Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0472s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb