Sydney life


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Opera House
September 23rd 2013
Published: September 23rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Arrived in Sydney yesterday on the train from Woy Woy.

We checked into the hostel and left our stuff so that we could explore the city.

We went to see the opera house and the harbour bridge and it was amazing! we sat and had a late lunch at this lovely cafe on the waters edge over looking both the bridge and the opera house. Then we continued walking round to the opera house to get a close up and have a peak inside the gift shop and foyer and to take more pictures.

Then we had a beer at the bar on the edge of the opera house with the sunset almost behind the bridge.

We walked back to the hostel watched movies and went to bed.

Woke up this morning and had a hungry jacks egg and bacon muffin, hash brown, and latte, (May be better than a mcdonalds breakfast! - they call mcdonalds maccas here!) and then had a productive day of getting things sorted, I applied for my Medicare card, opened an Australian bank account and got an Australian SIM card.

We finished the day by walking down to the darling harbour and sitting in the sun while it was setting! my legs are hurting a lot from all this walking!

We have come back to the hostel to watch movies and tv :-) and I have booked the next hostel for Wednesday as I'm going to go and explore the more lively kings cross area.

Lots of love xx


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.056s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb