Walkabout


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Darling Harbour
December 9th 2008
Published: December 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So today I was lucky enough to leave with Sasha this morning around 9 and go meet Nicola at her hostel. Nicola and I ended up exploring Darling Harbour and all the shops around there, and walking all the way back up to where Sasha works which is pretty far away. It was really neat to see what the Harbour has to offer and all the different things you can do there. I was tempted to do a Jet Boat ride through the Harbour, so maybe I'll have to do that next time I'm down there.

We were also on a mission. A mission to find Nicola a "Bee" outfit for her brother's friends party back up at the Gold Coast. The theme was that you had to be something starting with the letter "B", and Nic chose a bumblebee. Well, we scoured the shops looking for a yellow and black striped tank top and could not find one ANYWHERE! No one had yellow and black striped tops! It was either yellow and grey, or other random colors. We did have some success and find yellow and black striped socks and a yellow and black boa at the shopping centre where Sasha works. By then we were so tired and Nicola just decided to give up on the idea.

Anywho, now I'm just waiting around for Sasha to get home and looking forward to just having a nice relaxing evening here at the house 😊 Also just booked my ticket down to Canberra! So I will be down there Fri afternoon until Tuesday afternoon. Yayy 😊

Hope all is well back home 😊

P.S. The ticket is on the Visa mom so if you see a charge it's that!


Additional photos below
Photos: 29, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Christmas Tree 3 - MeChristmas Tree 3 - Me
Christmas Tree 3 - Me

Crazy to think it's almost Christmas...possible card?


10th December 2008

She should get a yellow tank top and black duct tape and make her own stripes! Glad to hear that you're having fun though :)
10th December 2008

haha I meant to say "I miss you!!! glad to hear you're having fun tho :)" so yeah. love ya!

Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 39; dbt: 0.077s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb