Manly and Bondi Beach


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Bondi Beach
February 11th 2011
Published: February 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We visited both Manly and Bondi beach in Sydney. Both are really famous. Manly beach is really busy and pretty. You have to get the ferry for a 20 minutes out of Circular Quay and mum got really sunburned. It is a nice place and there were lots of kids on the beach. There were lots of nets to make sure that you were safe if you went swimming and to stop the sharks coming through. It was a nice day but the beach was kind of small.

Bondi beach is much bigger than Manly beach. To get to Bondi beach you have to first get a train to Bondi Junction and then get a bus to Bondi Beach. There is a great cliff top walk where you get to see the huge beach and the big waves and lots of rocks. There are hundreds of people surfing in the water and the waves are really really high. The surfers all wait for a big wave and jump on it if there is no foam on it. It looked like great fun. There are lovely shops all along the seafront at Bondi and lots of great places to eat. Bondi also has a huge big open air swimming pool that I really wanted to jump into.

I liked Bondi beach better as it was much bigger and the waves were huge!


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

010010
010

Nearly at Manly


19th March 2011

hi nia I like the photo of you burried Alive love from lilyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb