Lennox Head (part I)


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Lennox Head
May 11th 2012
Published: May 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We woke up to beautiful sunshine and a stunning view of the ocean and a seemingly never ending beach… so decided to hang around Lennox Head for the morning, before driving on to Byron Bay.



Lennox is just gorgeous and flew straight onto the ‘wonderful places’ list. It is unspoilt, relaxed, friendly, beautiful and peaceful. Its ‘centre’ is literally just one long strip of shops opposite the beach but there is much more behind the scenes. Being fairly upmarket and modern, Lennox has a very cool Cultural Centre and you can tell it’s got a great community spirit. There is so much on offer - from cookery classes to every imaginable type of yoga – that you could keep busy for quite some time.



We tried out the local gym and ticked off the need for exercise a hot shower. Dean really didn’t want to go to the gym and it took a lot of coaxing to get him to come with me (in the end the promise of cute girls in lycra seemed to do the job, surprise surprise) but once we got there he took to it like a duck to water! Leaving Lennox was pretty sad, but then we were only travelling 20 minutes north to Byron Bay.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0889s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb