The foot day


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Katoomba
May 29th 2007
Published: May 29th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Uh oh Amelie got up and didnt want to put her foot down and walk. Seems like the heel is sore. Its not swollen or anything so we're not too worried but she must have strained it from all that walking yesterday. We try not to worry too much and after breakfast we head off for a scenic drive and a look at Katoomba Town and Leura which is where Alan's dad grew up.
On the way back to Sydney we stop to look at the Wentworth Falls but there isnt much water.

Next stop is at the Toy and Railway Museum but we dont stay long cause she still wont walk and is tired.

We catch the plane to Brisbane and she screams really badly on landing. I feel terrible. We tried everything but her ears must hurt. She has gone completely crazyfor at least 10 mns and we're being stared at. Needless to say after this I am exhausted(we all are) and just want to get to Paradise. the air smells tropical and its still warm so that makes me feel better.

We pick up the car and drive about 1 1/2 hours to Surfers cause there is a bit of traffic.

Oh this is nice. We got there late and we upgraded to a pool view room for a small fee. We have pizza and crash in bed.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0366s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb