BBQ at Jervis Bay


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Jervis Bay
March 23rd 2009
Published: March 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Today Rita took us down the coast to see an area called Jervis Bay, which is supposed to have the whitest sand in the world; we started off in a little fishing town called Husstleton which was really pretty overlooking Cululla Beach, a well known Dolphin and Whale watching area, we then went to a beach called Chinamans beach which was so beautiful- it was in a cove and had the clearest water and whitest sand. The sun was shining so we took a walk along there before going to an area called Green Patch which was in one of the National Parks. The land had been given back to the Aboriginies, but it was managed by the aussies because the aboroiginies like to go Walk About! It was another pretty little cove, but there was a camp site and BBQs by the side. Rita had made Kebabs and salad and brought wine! So we had another great meal before falling asleep on the beach all afternoon. Perfect. I don't think you realise how tired you are till you stop, so it was really nice to have a little break before heading to Sydney to do some major sight seeing and the non stop travel we are doing through Cambodia and Vietnam a few days later. That evening we had a nice meal and repacked our bags ready for our train back to Sydney the next morning.


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0715s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb