Dorrigo


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Dorrigo
February 26th 2012
Published: February 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Sunday 26th Feb - Headed inland to visit Dorrigo - went through Bellingen which had a great main street with a lot of very old interesting buildings. The drive through this mountain range was just beautiful with rolling hills and lovely healthy looking cows grazing and then a beautiful rain forest. On the drive up we stopped and looked at the Newell falls which went under the road. Checked out the Dangar Falls then onto the Dorrigo National Park. Did the 5.8 klm walk through the beautiful rain forest and visited the Tristian Falls then the beautiful Crystal Shower Falls which was amazing - we are very lucky at the moment because of all the rain NSW has had over the summer which means all the falls are flowing very well. All the east coast has not had much of a summer this year with low temperatures and lots of rain which has made lots of lovely green scenery and a lot of water over the waterfalls.

Monday 27th Feb - Took the car into a gas service centre as the repairs we had done in Ballina is making a rattling noise - have to wait for replacement part to come in to replace the part we had already had repaired. Had to book into the park until the end of the week. Not a bad place to stay a little longer.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.045s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb