Farewell Australia


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Central Coast
January 28th 2010
Published: May 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

The last week we have spent in Australia has been great, we have had our final catching up with everyone. We had a great night out with all the old friends. Down to The Entrance bottom pub before moving on to some lovely Thai and then finally on to Mingara (there was no where else to go!). We had Australia Day down in Sydney in a nice park near where my cousin Penny is living. The weather was very warm that day, the food was delicious and we had a waterbomb fight to cool off after a small bit of cricket, which I have to say I am really enjoying knowing that I won't be playing it again for a long time. It was a nice day and a good way to say goodbye to the family. Our last evening with mum and Col we went out for a meal to Santorini reataurant in Terrigal and then on to the Lord Ashley bar in the Holiday Inn for a couple of drinks (and to watch mum trip over a bit of stray guttering). Mum and Col have been absolutely brilliant in our stay here and we have had such a great time our 6 weeks in OZ. It certainly has felt like part of our holiday and it has been great to see everyone and spend some time with them without rushing. It is now on to finish the final leg of our trip through Thailand and Laos where we plan to take it easy enough and relax a little before back to real life.


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 72; dbt: 0.0689s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb