Mermaid to Byron


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Byron Bay
May 27th 2012
Published: June 3rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

With our next coach journey on the greyhound not till late afternoon we had a slow start not getting up till 10:00, and then headed for the miniature golf across the road for a complimentary 18 holes on the Waterfall course!

Jo started well winning the first few holes but Will reacted well to the taunting and stormed back to win the next five holes with a couple of holes in one! Although Jo won a couple more holes and we halved a few, a quick tally up at the end of the round showed Will has retained his dignity and snatched the victory so he can stand proud next time he plays a game back in the UK!

With sun shining we decided to soak up the rays whilst doing a little admin on the Internet before catching a bus back to the transit centre.

Before boarding the coach Jo surprised Will with a couple of McDonalds cheese burgers as she could sense the restless in his stomach! As we boarded the coach we discovered this would be a private service as there was only the two of us booked on the short journey to Byron Bay, so we stretched out and had a snooze whilst we were chauffeured south.

Once checked in at the hostel we succumbed to the temptation of the BBQ being served. At the picnic bench Will quickly made friends with a couple of cats that live around the Hostel!

After dinner we settled down in the communal area enjoying the log fire and TV until some of the Scandinavia guests put the EurovisionSong Contest, so we quickly made for the exit and enjoyed a movie on our laptop in the room.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0424s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb