peaches & kangaroo


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Araluen
January 15th 2010
Published: May 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

My experience down under began with a short visit to Sydney. It was great to meet woo Jung and her friends. Nice to see Gobie as well another time ( as usuall in another new country...such a gipsy!!!!). I worked for an orchard in Aralouen (150 km south of Canberra) for the rest 4 month of my permanence in Aussie. Even if picking fruit is a hard job I enjoied it: leaving in a tend in the countryside surrounded just from nature and animals; weaking up with the sunrise and slowly go to work walking and be watched by curious kangaroos and cows; parties on the campsite; the long night walks to the pub just to call her with the hope that her mobile wasn't switched off; a bath in Bombay; the days off from work spent on the coast; the naked picture; trying to understand Pierre, talking with Elvis, speaking to Mikk in italian and get answers in estonian; playing GO with Thom, making necklaces with Kati, Alex, talking bullshit with Chris and Yannik; making up silly noises with Bean in the orchards; sleeping out under millions of stars...and so on.
Than my plans suddenly changes...


Additional photos below
Photos: 41, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



21st May 2010

Aussi...
Congratulation, Good experience u're living!! enjoy it!!! Julian

Tot: 0.256s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 17; qc: 70; dbt: 0.0636s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb