Canberra - Day 4


Advertisement
Published: July 5th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Canberra - Day 4


Charnwood School

When we got in and started warming up, a crazy kid walked in and started swearing and throwing chairs. It freaked everyone out and we still can't get over it. Before we performed they had an assembly and they presented awards to who created some machines such as helicopters, a plane and a crane. We performed again and we invited Nicole Krause (Jazzy Jumpers ' coach) to skip in Double Dutch at the end. We went into their staffroom for morning tea - we had Dutch carrots, celery sticks, rice crackers with dips and chocolate muffins. We ate a lot of carrots and Nicole and some adults stopped us eating carrots.

By Maya




Evatt School

This school has a disco every Friday and looked really fun. They seemed a fun and inviting school that enjoyed every part of our performance. The funniest part was when they asked questions after our show, one kindergarten student said "When you practise new tricks, don't do it at home." And another kid said "I loved it." (They were not really questions.) It was fun and it was our second last performance.

By Gabi




Harrison School

We got to Harrison School and a snack outside the gym because we couldn't get inside it. After the snack we finally got in the gym. When we did our performance really well. We had a big audience - from pre-schoolers to Year 7. After that we had some lunch then we went back into the gym to do workshop with Harrison School demo team. We also practise the routine for Canberra Raiders' performance. In the Harrison team there were two girls called Ella and Tilly and they happened to be sisters. It was really freaky. Then we went outside and Freya wasn't concentrating on walking so she walked into a pole. She was alright but it was very funny.



by Ella



About to start another DVD.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



5th July 2013

those are very cool pictures.Was that freaky in front of all the kids? Looks like you are having a great time. sounds like you are definitely eating, what about sleeping? We wish we were there - oh we will be tomorrow and all in time to see the raiders match. we are expecting summer like temperatures.We both love you gabi and victor (dad).see you tomorrow in CANBERRA!

Tot: 0.255s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1294s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb