entry 2


Advertisement
Published: April 21st 2011
Edit Blog Post

We left Albury last Friday and went straight to Ulladulla. It took seven hours which seemed to go really quick. We stayed at aunty Helens house. The next night we camped at Turross Heads caravan park. We camped with the Walters and went for a wild walk around the beach.




We camped at woods reserve in Namadji national park and went on a giant 800m bobsled in Corin forest which the longest alpine bobsled in the southern hemisphere. We also visited the NASA tracking station with the CSIRO. The had a communication disk which was seventy three metres high. One night when we were camping it was -1 degree Celsius .We met with Damon at Questacon. It was really fun. Damon took us to a new skate park. The next day Damon, Debby and I went to watch diary of a wimpy kid 2 . We wanted to go to another skate park but it was wet. We also visited the National Museum . We had lots of fun at K-space. We made a futuristic town with space ships in it.
Bye for now


Advertisement



21st April 2011

good job jazzarooney!
21st April 2011

good on u jaz all of u have a good time another good place 2 visit in canberra is 'the technics museum' - forget its real name - u wooooood liiiiiiike iiiiiiit c u popppppppy
26th April 2011

Hello Jarrah and family, Sounds like you are already having a great time. I've enjoyed my holidays but it is back to school tomorrow for most of us. I will show the class your news as I'm sure they'll be keen to follow your travels. It was great for you to catch up with some of your friends at the coast and in Canberra. We have a busy week with the Walkathon on Friday. Safe travels and keep enjoying. Regards Wendy.
26th April 2011

hey jazz gang! hope travels are sweet! hey, throw the link to the youtube peanut butter song on this blog! smell u later...roro

Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0619s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb