Day 7 San Luis Obispo


Advertisement
North America
January 31st 2013
Published: February 1st 2013
Edit Blog Post

As our first week on the road winds down, activities of daily living intercede, like laundry. So that's what we spent the morning doing, plus just resting. In fact, we both took naps before we left for the day at 3 pm.

Today,our major goal was the San Luis Obispo Farmer's Market tonight so on the way we stopped at Kohls, the Tolosa Winery and then the market. Kohl's was much smaller than in Surprise so we are spoiled. The winery was beautiful with pleasant wine (Bob liked better than Susan) so no wine purchase today. The market was fun. We saw our favorite jazz band that we met last Sunday. Isn't the 12 year old playing the washboard cute. He so enjoys playing his washboard. Two guys on unicycles were an amazing act. Lots of vendors with food stands, vegetables, lotions, you know the usual.

Tomorrow will be our last full day in the Avila Beach area. We have an owners reception in the afternoon so we'll take the day as it comes. Weather is warming into the 70s now so combination of sea, sun, sand and ?


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.162s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0608s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb